Below are Chandler’s most frequently used Hooks. See “hook” in the index for a complete list.
Registered AddOn classes will be added to all items.
- addon_class(item) -> return value ignored
Dashboard Entry Add-on¶
Registered AddOn classes will be added to all DashboardEntries.
- addon_class(entry) -> return value ignored
- triage_callable(item) -> iterable of (timestamp, triage_status) pairs
- Return an empty tuple if triage can’t be calculated for the item, otherwise a timestamp when the triage_status should be applied, and a triage value.
Dashboard Triage Values¶
- dashboard_triage_callable() -> iterable of (triage_value, name, hsv) tuples
If you want to extend the list of triage values you can set in Chandler-App’s dashboard, then implement the above hook (as a generator, or returning an iterable). The values in each returned triple are:
triage_value: The floating-point Triage value
name: A human-readable string used to display the value in the Dashboard
hsv: A three element tuple of hue, saturation and value (hue ranges from 0 to 360, and saturation and value from 0.0 to 1.0). This will be used as the background color of the cell in the dashboard.
Note that Chandler-App itself implements this hook to specify how its Triage column displays the standard Triage values (NOW, LATER and DONE).